All animals have to sleep, and we are not the exception. The most sleepers of the Animal Kingdom are: the koala, which sleeps 22 hours a day; the lazy one, who sleeps 20 hours, and the armadillo, who spends 19 hours in a deep sleep. And you, how many hours of sleep do you need per day? It depends on your age. This is what the experts say:
To sleep in excess can generate serious illnesses that alter your lifestyle, then neither more nor less, follow the recommendations of the table.
The human body functions like a well-oiled machine during the day. It allows us to perform each and every one of our activities without problems, however, you need to rest to recover from the day.
Age is a determining factor when performing our duties. But, the needs of the body vary according to the number of years we have and therefore the hours to recharge energy and vitality are different.
Necessary hours of sleep according to age
1. Neonates: (0-3 months): 14-17 hours
2. Babies 4-11 months: 12-15 hours
3. Children 1-2 years: 11-14 hours
4. Pre-school 3-5 years: 10-13 hours
5. School 6-13 years: 9-11 hours
6. Youth 14-17 years: 8-10 hours
7. Adult-young 18-25 years: 7-9 hours
8. Adult 26-64 years: 7-9 hours
9. Older adult +65: 7-8 hours
These are the Risks of Sleeping in excess
1. Obesity: To sleep in excess alters the metabolism, since to spend much time lying down stores the energies and calories that you must burn in the day.
2. Diabetes: If you are a person with diabetes you should pay attention: If we spend a lot of time sleeping in excess, the body reduces the ability to process glucose.
3. Headaches: Sleeping many hours exerts a lot of pressure on our head while you sleep, which can cause a headache or headache.
4. Depression: It is a Stimulant of Depression, since sleeping a lot takes time to relate with your family and other people.
5. Heart disease: The heart spends a lot of time at rest and does not beat correctly.
6. Pain in the back : Staying for more than eight hours sleeping can give you pain in the back, when you get up or move out of bed, because your body has been too long horizontal (unnatural human position).
7. Back pain: Maintaining the same position for hours causes discomfort in the spine.
How many hours do you sleep? – Leave us your comment to know how much you are sleeping and know what parameters you are in! . Share with everyone so they can know this information !.