Did you know that some scientists consider magnesium chloride a food rather than a medicine?
Magnesium chloride was discovered by a French surgeon during the First World War and its first use was intended to fight against infections because it is characterized by increasing the production of white blood cells.
This remedy is very economical and can be purchased at any pharmacy, although it should not be consumed by people suffering from kidney failure, hypertension or cardiovascular diseases.
The absolute absence of magnesium is incompatible with life itself, because it is necessary in all the biochemical processes of the organism, of metabolism, of the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins, as well as to most of the functions of our body as cell reproduction, energy production and nerve impulse transmission.
In this case, the magnesium that is closely linked to calcium because it ensures its fixation, is one of the main nutrients of the nerve cell and in every nervous system disorder (anxiety, depression, insomnia, nerves) the lack of magnesium is observed.
The daily needs of magnesium differ between men and women, but also age counts. Pay attention to the recommended amounts.
Babies from 1 to 3 years old: 80 mg / day.
Children between 3 and 8 years old: 130 mg / day.
Pre adolescents between 9 and 13 years old: 240 mg / day.
Male adolescents between 14 and 18 years old: 410 mg / day.
Adolescent girls between 14 and 18 years old: 360 mg / day.
Men between 19 and 30 years old: 400 mg / day.
Man over 31 years old: 420 mg / day.
Women between 19 and 30 years old: 310 mg / day.
Women over 31 years: 320 mg / day.
Pregnant women: The dose is 100 mg more according to the dose according to age, but in this case it is better to consult with the treating doctor.
In the same way, for more details regarding the doses, especially when it comes to children, do not stop talking with your doctor.
The advantages of consuming magnesium chloride are many and in some cases you may not even know them. Let’s look at all these benefits!
1) It stimulates the female organs: Women are benefited with the consumption of magnesium chloride, since it protects the ovaries and the uterus, at the same time as it regulates the hormonal functions.
It is also indicated during menopause to reduce hot flashes and other disorders concerning the climacteric.
2) Acne treatment: Acne can also be combated with magnesium chloride. Dilute in a liter and a half of water, 20 grams of magnesium chloride and drink a glass daily to help purify the body and facilitate the elimination of toxins responsible for acne.
3) Purify the blood: An intoxicated blood is like an invitation to all diseases that go around and that can become chronic if they are not treated with care.
Magnesium chloride acts by restoring the acid base balance in the blood, which makes it more fluid and allows it to circulate better.
4) Stimulates brain function: The purifying effect is also noted in relation to brain cells. Always prepare the same amount of 1 liter and a half of water with two tablespoons of magnesium chloride and drink a glass every day for a good mental balance and to improve concentration.
Likewise, relieves tension and prevents depression. The lack of magnesium is often associated with negative thoughts, sleep disturbances and nervous tics. Avoid depressions with a magnesium cure once a year.
5) Clean the kidneys: The acid that accumulates in the kidneys caused by the excess of animal proteins and dairy products can transform over time into painful kidney stones that can be dangerous to health.
A cure once a year favors the good functioning of the kidneys and prevents the formation of stones.
Is not recommended in people who suffer from kidney problems, so in this case you should consult your doctor.